Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tools For Managing Business Finances

I have challenges managing my personal finances, so probably would have a hard time with business finances too. I don't know for sure, because I haven't had to manage any business finances yet. But I  may be taking over a company at some point in the future,  so I worry about how I would manage. I can't overdraft my business checking account, that is for sure!

Lucky for me there are some ways around my limitations. I have mentioned I am not good at math or money or some operations, and people have said there are some tools I can use. People have mentioned that there are some online accounting and bookkeeping software options out there that I should check into. And I could always hire an accountant or bookkeeper. I could also buy some estimating and planning software to help me out in those areas.

So I guess I won't despair. There are tools that can help me. In the meantime, I continue working on being better with my money.

No comments: