Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Rebate Checks are Coming Early!

At least that is what the news said. They may start coming as early as next week. That is good news for me, as I will need the money to tide me over during bar exam study. I don't have enough vacation saved up and will have to take some time off without pay. I would have still loved the check if it came in Sept. but it wouldn't have helped me as much then. As soon as the money lands, I'll have to grab it out of my checking and put it into my credit union account until July. That is when I will need it.

2 comments:

Credit Expert said...

I just got mine. I used it to pay bills.


ExpertsOnCredit

Debtie Nomore said...

Lucky! I still don't have mine. I thought they were all supposed to be out by yesterday, but now I am reading it could be a couple weeks yet, even for those with direct deposits.