Sunday, April 27, 2008

An Offer Came Just In Time

I was worried about ordering the credit report I needed to fill out the bar application. (See preceding post.) I had to order one in order to see where I currently stand. It had been five years since I had gotten one, and I was not looking forward to it. In that five year period, my credit had gone from being caught up and perfect to late again. For a number of reasons. Anyway, I was putting it off until the last minute. Then, I got an offer to be paid $12 to order my credit report. I had to sign up for a free trial, and then I could cancel. And I would be paid $12. Pretty cool. I got the credit report I needed for free. And got $12 to boot. I could stand more of that.

4 comments:

Credit Expert said...

Where did you find this offer?

DeviousWriter said...

Hello, nice blog! If you want to we can exchange links.

Debtie Nomore said...

Credit Expert--

The offer just came to me via email. I have signed up to do some paid surveys and it was sent through one of those services.

Debtie Nomore said...

Devious--Done!