Sunday, March 23, 2008

Value Vet

I have a regular vet (and boy, is he hot). But his clinic tends to be a little on the pricey side, so in the last couple of months when I have had to schedule vet appointments, I have chosen Value Vet. There are a couple of locations in Nashville. I earlier took my cat Loopot there, and he was diagnosed with diabetes, which we are trying to maintain with diet. I took my dog Stoopot there yesterday for a heartworm check. I was holding my breath, because I had let his heartworm pills lapse, and I was frightened that maybe he had gotten exposed. He doesn't go outside very much, so I guess there was less risk. But anyway, his test came back negative. I was so thankful! Every time I have gone to Value Vet, they have been great to work with and have treated my pets very well. It is nice to have such an economical alternative when you need pet care.

No comments: