Monday, March 24, 2008

In Re Bar Application

As I have mentioned, I have slow credit. I have had slow credit for years, followed by periods of great credit, followed by periods of slow credit again. I have been worried about this in regards to my bar application. It is important for lawyers to be financially responsible. We were told to call the lawyer's assistance program if we thought we had any red flags that we needed to worry about, so that we could start working with them before the bar examiners start working with us. I called them today to see if I needed to make an appointment. He said no. That they have never denied a bar application because of slow credit. (Wipes brow. Relief) But I need to be transparent, which of course I will be. I just have to be a big person about my stupidness with money. But what a relief overall.

No comments: