Monday, March 24, 2008

Extra Paycheck

For those of us who get paid bi-weekly, we get an extra bonus twice a year: three paychecks in a month instead of two. The next one coming up is in July. I was hoping it would help me when I am not working for a few weeks while I study for the bar. My only question is where it falls....will it really help me, since I am going to be off work for the last couple of weeks in July? hmmmmm. Maybe it won't be "extra" money, but hopefully, having that extra pay period will mean that at least I won't lose money that month. Have to think about this more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
we have got great referral program. You can earn one dollar be
referring people to out site. we are providing free websites to the
users.
So please sign up and start eraning more money from us.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info
regards
admin

Credit Expert said...

I get paid biweekly too. I love those onths when it feels like you got an "extra" paycheck!

Credit Expert said...

I get paid biweekly too. I love those onths when it feels like you got an "extra" paycheck!

Experts on Credit