Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Did It Again.

Yes, I did it again---argggh. Overdrawn! I am so mad. I even had a little extra money in my check this time which just went to what is obviously my favorite charity--my bank! (just kidding of course--they don't need my money!) I had made an online phone payment. They had always taken two days to clear before, but of course, this time it just took one day, which was one day before my paycheck was deposited. Just can't believe it. I don't have time to get depressed about this--just press on! (And try not to do it again.)

1 comment:

Credit Expert said...

Don't get discouraged. I use to be really terrible with my bank account. It never feels good to be at the grocery checkout and cross your fingers while you pay with your debit card. You're making progress. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

ExpertsOnCredit