Friday, June 4, 2010

Upgrading My Condo

Now that I am getting a little bit of discretionary money again, I am trying to spend some time and money on my condo. Thinking of what can be done to make it more special. I have gotten some really cool blinds and got my hi def TV. I need to get a new dishwasher and a new computer desk and wardrobe or new dresser for my spare room. I need new carpeting. And I need some new Bathroom Cabinets . Looking around, I like so many kinds of cabinets. The Contemporary Bathroom Vanities are particularly nice. There are so many things to choose from, it is hard to know where to start. One thing I don't really need is a Linen Cabinet . I would like to have one, but I just don't have room. The ones I have seen though are nice, so I wish I could get one. If I spend the amount of energy on my condo that I spent on my law degree, I will come out with a pretty nice place to live! That is what I will do.

No comments: