Thursday, June 3, 2010

Redoing My Home Office

I probably will be working out of my home more and more, so I need to rethink my home office. I was looking at some ads for Office Furniture lately and saw some pretty good deals. I don't want to spend much money now, so I need deals. 

I still have my student desk in my home office, and that is just not good. I need to feel like a professional, not a middle schooler.  So what kind of Home Office Furniture do I need?  A good desk for sure. Something that will hold a printer and scanner/fax type of machine and all of my Office Supplies. Something that will make me feel powerful, like I could go to court and win!

It also has to look pleasing, since it is also a spare bedroom. I just need to wander around some stores and check out some websites that sell such items. Maybe I can find some good stuff that will encourage me to be productive and won't be very expensive. I could paint the furniture I already have in there, but that is not going to do the trick. I feel shopping in my near future!

No comments: