Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Christmas already?

I went out of town this past weekend to see a concert and stayed with a friend of mine. The next morning, we were drinking coffee and having a luxurious morning reading the paper. That of course includes reading all of the inserts. My friend chuckled and said "Look, they are advertising Christmas cards already, and it is not even Memorial Day!'' We both said we had never seen Christmas cards advertised so early.

But I guess like anything, you might get some of the better deals and a better selection when you shop early. You make look online if you are wanting to order Christmas cards or other special holiday card.

I remember one Christmas break when I was right out of college, and I dragged my younger sister all over town looking for just the perfect card. By the end of the day, she was so bleary eyed, and I was still on a mission. Of course, that was before the internet, so my search today would be much easier.

No comments: