Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mystery Shopping Going Well

I am now in my third week of mystery shopping and have made more than $300! Not bad for my $4.99 trial fee. I may not even have to renew, as I have signed up with so many individual shopping companies that I can get assignments directly from them. So far, I like the apartment and health club assignments the best. I have done a couple of restaurants--the fees are either small or non existent, but you do get reimbursed for your meal, so you could see it as eating for free. I would love to make at least $400 before my first month is out. At the rate I am going, I may make it! It does eat into some of your free time, but so far, it has been fun for me. We'll see how long it stays profitable and fun. I'd like to do it for a couple of months at least. I may get pickier about assignments though and not take any of the low paying ones anymore. We'll see.

No comments: