Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Super Bowl Party Is Nothing Without Good Wings

Guest post written by Allen King

I remember a few years ago I went to a Super Bowl party at a friend's house who was trying to eat really healthy. I understood it because he needed to make some eating changes for his health, but I wish I had known that they were going to be serving things like carrots and hummus. That stuff is okay, just not when I'm watching the Super Bowl! So when I volunteered to host our friends' party at my place, I decided to make sure that I had some healthy food, but also the traditional Super Bowl foods.
I looked online to see if I could find some good recipes for some really spicy buffalo wings. When I was searching for a recipe, I saw the websitedebtcounseling.bankrupt.com. I read through it some and decided that I need to come back to it later because our family is in debt and we need to consult our options.
I did track down a really good bufalo chicken wings recipe and it got the approval from me and then by all of my guests too. The Super Bowl is about as good of a reason to eat bad food as Thanksgiving.

No comments: