Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Property Managers Are A Must

I have lived in a condo for a very long time. I have been the president of the HOA for the majority of that period, so know how important it is to have a good property manager. We have good property managers and bad property managers and some inbetween. We had a good one, who unfortunately died. Now we have a pretty good one. They took us on, when our previous company went out of business and gave us a discounted price, because we are a small property. I am so grateful about that.

A friend of mine just moved to Cincinnati, and he has bought a condo there. I know he was looking for  Property Manager in Cincinnati as well. I know that can be a daunting task. The one thing I can say is that for me, in my city, it didn't take long to pare down the list. I found out pretty quicklly that most of the companies handle apartments, not condos, or they were too expensive for us. I was getting bummed out, until our present property manager stepped up to the plate. I can rest easy for a while.

No comments: