Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clark Howard: A Great Financial Resource

I have started watching the Clark Howard show on the HLN channel within the last year, and I really like it. I am adding him to the financial gurus that I occasionally listen to--Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman. It is good to listen to all of them, as they all have a different take on financial security, and you can compare the ideas and follow what you think is best for you. I like Clark Howard, because he covers such a variety of different topics, his show is a little more interesting to watch since the videography is a little better and he has interesting graphics and such, and he is not as preachy as Dave and Suze sometimes get.

On the show today, Clark just said he supports the idea of getting an extended warranty on a car if you can't afford to pay for emergency repairs. I agree! I bought an extended warranty on my used car, and it has paid for itself many times over.

No comments: