Monday, June 15, 2009

I Have Been Better At Maintaining Checking Account

Me, the non sufficient funds princess, has been on a roll of having a positive balance and not overdrawing my checking account. That is pretty special, considering how often I have done that in the past. I guess since I have passed the bar exam, I now actually have time to keep up with how much money I have in checking account, how many checks I have written, and making those two amounts reconcile. This makes me very happy and has saved me much money. (holds breath hoping I don't overdraw tonight. I don't see how I can, but my balance is cutting it close. Sometimes those forgotten charges pop up and cause disaster. A forgotten about renewable match.com charge almost did that to me a couple of weeks ago.)

No comments: