Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Better Mystery Shops Now

I have been mystery shopping for almost a year, and I am pleased with my progress. For the last couple of weeks, I have been getting some really good paying shops. By good pay, I mean $35-$60 apiece. That is really good. This includes a bank shop, four apartment shops, and a new housing shop. I have another new housing shop coming up this Friday. Most of the shops I have been taking in the past have paid between $10-$20. They have been interesting, but by the time you enter the form, the pay rate is very low. Even at $35-$60, the pay rate still may be low, but it is much better. I need to supplement my income by at least several hundred dollars a month, and this has been a real solution for me. Plus the assignment are often fun.

No comments: