Monday, August 11, 2008

Now I Can Sleep Relieved

Once again, I made a bank deposit today, only to realize it was about $30 short. I was worried--I have 3 checks hanging out there, plus a string of pending debit charges. Oh whoopie--just the recipe for another onslaught of NSF funds.

I called the management company of our condo association to see if they could hold my fee check until tomorrow. That would solve the problem. Lucky me--they said they only deposit checks on Tuesday! So now I can deposit the other $30 tomorrow, and I will be fine until payday on Wed. Part of the problem is just paying attention, and now that I am out of law school, I can start paying attention to my finances again. Any my housework. Any my weight. And getting back in shape. And finding love.......

No comments: