Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Making Payment Arrangements

Now that I am out of law school, and the bar exam is behind me, I am trying to get the rest of my life that I have neglected back in order. This of course includes my finances. I have set up payment arrangments with all of my credit card companies. This will lower my payment and lower the interest rate. I can also pay the debt off faster, once I am caught up with my expenses, etc. Only one arrangement is unsure: HSBC tentatively set up a payment arrangement for me, but it has to be approved by someone else there, and I will receive a letter within two weeks telling me whether I was approved or not. This sounds kind of wierd to me, but that is what they told me. The woman on the phone said she didn't think I would have any trouble getting approved. Now I just need to get my house in order. My real house in order.

No comments: