Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poor Little Loopot

My poor little cat, Loopot, is not well. I am not sure what is wrong. The last couple of weeks he has been drinking immense amounts of water, eating even more than he normally does, and going to the bathroom all of the time. It didn't really occur to me that there was really a problem until about 2 weeks ago. I really didn't have the money to take him to the vet, but I did this past Saturday. I had to take money out of my law review course money. I know that is not good. I was trying to wait until my next payday to take him to the vet, but last week, he seemed worse, and I just couldn't not take him. I'll just have to make up that money another way.

The vet says he probably either has a thyroid problem, diabetes, or kidney problems. Thyroid would be the best scenario. I guess diabetes would be the next, and the kidney problems the worst. I will find out tomorrow or Tuesday. He is very alert, so that is good.

I am really worried about Loopot. Prayers please that whatever wrong is fixable (and it would be better if it were not real expensive.) But sometimes you just have to spend the money.

2 comments:

Gixxxy said...

Good vibes sent

Debtie Nomore said...

Thanks Gixxxy--that means a lot!