Friday, January 14, 2011

Debt Fast Sounds Like A Great Idea

It is still January and there is still time to make New Year's resolutions. I am going to reaffirm that I am going to save money and pay off debt. Cut back. Simplify. Enjoy small things. Free things.

This coming after I just got back from a very expensive vacation. But I am hoping the vacay fits into my freelance way of life and isn't money ill spent. Plus, I had a great time.

But now that I am back, it is time to settle down. I need to spend time at home with my critters, simplify, smell the roses, so to speak. Save money, Invest. I have to to if I want to do well in the future. First things frist: Get rid of the debt.

Here is a great article on how someone paid off $18,000 in a year by going on a debt diet.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/14/pf/anna_newell_jones/index.htm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up to your efforts to create and put such informative and interesting points in the blog. You exactly got the points which I was looking for. Keep up the real work.