Friday, March 6, 2009

Rental Property Management

Some day I am going to rent out my condo. I sure wish I could do that now. I would love to buy a house in this economy, since the prices are so good. But like everyone else, I am financially challenged. But my goal is to buy a house and rent out my condo. I shouldn't have a problem renting, since my property is in a real hot part of town. Most units in my building are sold or rented within a couple of days of listing. But of course that was then; this is now! But part of success, I think is finding a management company that can help you with the details: advertising, leasing, rentals, showings, and even evictions if necessary. You want a management company that is knowledgeable about the industry and knows how to take care of problems in a hurry.

No comments: