Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mystery Shopping Has Made The Difference For My Budget

I read an article online not long ago about how many people just need to earn an extra $100 or $200 a month to make it through the month. That that little amount of money can make the difference between meeting your budget and going further into the hole. Well, I have been doing mystery shopping for three months now, and I just added up the checks I have received thus far. Total: a little over $600, or $200 a month. That has made the difference for me. It has plugged up some of the holes between paychecks and helped me not overdraft. It has been a godsend actually. I can't wait until after the bar exam, when I can go whole hog on it again.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Hi,

* I am contacting you through this contact form as there was no email address available.If you are in interested in getting a animated banner/ logo/ header/ footer/ icons/ templates/ mascot Designs for an exchange of a text link from your site.

* We can write articles for your site in exchage of text links.

* Also I will Do Article and Directory Submission for your site in exchange of text links.Please get back to me using the email address I have entered if you would be interested in discussing this further.

Warm Regards
Ethan, Webmaster, Crewind Inc.
Mail : joes.ethan@gmail.com

http://www.icongalore.com – Custom Icon Design Services
http://www.buytemplates.net – Website Design Services
http://www.logoangel.com – Custom Logo and Marketing Materials