Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Gas In Nashville Causes Financial Problems

There has been no gas in Nashville! Literally the pumps have run dry. A few stations got some gas today, but it has been hit and miss. Once a station gets some gas, it runs out in a few hours, because there is so much demand. On Friday, I was desperate to get some gas. I ran out to Sam's Club in the afternoon and filled up. But because they don't take cash--I had plenty of cash with me--I had to use my debit card, and I overdrew my account Friday night. That is upsetting to me, but the alternative was not to get gas, and that was not an option right now. Hope things get back to normal very soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
My name is Caren. I have a credit card website that offers a lot of credit cards for various purposes. I would like to have my website reviewed in one of your posts at http://debtienomore.blogspot.com Please let me know if you are interested and how much you charge via email carenwilliams@gmail.com
Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Caren.

Debtie Nomore said...

Caren,

I am interested in reviewing your website. Please email me at
nodebtie@gmail.com